Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Caleruega

This was my first time in Caleruega. I attended the wedding ceremony of my officemate. The entire place was so beautiful, peaceful and calm.

And I admit, the place really captured my heart and attention as well. Kya eto picture dito, picture dun.. hehehe.. :)

The ceremony started late in the afternoon, so I was able to witness the sunset at Calereuega. Such a relaxing experience watching the sun sets down over the mountains of Batulao.

Trivia: Calereuga was founded by the Dominicans. Caleruega is actually a place in Spain, where St. Dominic De Guzman, founder of the Dominicans, was born.

http://www.caleruega-philippines.ph/

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

matagal ko ng nagbabalak na pumunta dyan sa caleruega para mag picture picture pero di natutuloy. maganda nga dyan, base na rin sa mga kuha mo. napaka serene nga ng dating lalo na nun sunset. dalhin mo dyan gf mo, lalo siya ma in inlove sayo, hehe

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home